lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

2010 (English Version)

Hello friends:

This is a short and english translated version of what's below this. Wanted to make a special mention to all of you (my Internationaal buddies), for all the knowledge in this 2010. that was full of laughter, tears, happiness, stress but most of all, full of beautiful people like you ;) I just wanted to thank for having the amazing pleasure of meeting you, seeing you again and made new friends. Really hoping this new friendships last a lot longer, the next 5, 10, 50 years. Hell yeah!

For all the lesson each one taught me, the adventures and the amazing time we spend together, just wanna say: Thank You So Much. All those moments mean a lot to me, have made me a better person with real objectives and a whole new vision about what life's about.
And wishing you an even better 2011, letting you know, if need anything anytime and I'm able to do it, just let me know. And don't forget to visit me in Mexico! Seng hugs, kisses and peace to everyone, your families and friends.

Love you so much!

Greetings...

Leonardo.

No hay comentarios: